degree7degree7

Main Art Reviews Stats

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Very Nice!

I enjoyed the portrait of the ethnic minority in a corrupt future. It was unique for an online animation.

I thought the style and atmosphere very much reminded me of 'The Matrix', specifically, 'The Animatrix'. I don't know if you drew stylistic influence from it, or it's all a big coincidence, but I enjoyed it very much.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

That was 100x better than the new ones. At least there was stuff going on in this.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Disagree with the criticism.

This had the same raucous humour mixed with creepy elements that makes this series a winner.

Although some jokes fell a bit flat and the very ending scene could have had a better punchline, the whole climax was absolutely great, love this dark humour.

Art of War Omaha Art of War Omaha

Good game. Fun while it lasted. I felt you missed out on making it more interesting. If you can get past the ludicrous idea of using dead bodies as a shield, it is amusing as a game play mechanic. Got pretty crazy towards the end too.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Some problems...

It's a good, bordering on great game. The attention to detail is excellent, as always, with a great variety of weapons, and a skill tree put in for good measure. The RPG elements, if simply, add that extra layer of depth to keep the game engaging. The story also kept me playing till the end.

However, the game is very buggy and at times feels unfinished. This is understandable given its size and scope, but now at one point the my character is unable to move and this doesn't change no matter how many times I reload the save or restart the browser. Also, the game experiences some slowdown and other glitches that don't make it feel as polished as it should be.

These are only technical issues though, as the quality of the gameplay is enough to warrant this a thumbs up from me. Some other elements feel half-baked, like the buddy system, sidequests, and exploration, but all in all, a step forward in the series.

Greens Survive Greens Survive

Decent to Good game.

But I nearly tore my hair out every time I heard that piano coda when I died.

Torso Torso

Amazing.

Reminds me of those Gatorade commercials.

Merry Meatloaf Day Merry Meatloaf Day

You need help.

I don't really get what's going on in this picture, but all in all, it's pretty motherf*ckin' disturbing.

Sick, keep it up.

sugarpolyp responds:

Haha, yeah. The whole point of this piece was just to be pointlessly disturbing. Thanks dude. Glad you like it.

the she joker the she joker

...

...I think this ppic is nothing short of pure awesomeness.