degree7degree7

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 11 art Reviews

Torso Torso

Amazing.

Reminds me of those Gatorade commercials.

Merry Meatloaf Day Merry Meatloaf Day

You need help.

I don't really get what's going on in this picture, but all in all, it's pretty motherf*ckin' disturbing.

Sick, keep it up.

sugarpolyp responds:

Haha, yeah. The whole point of this piece was just to be pointlessly disturbing. Thanks dude. Glad you like it.

the she joker the she joker

...

...I think this ppic is nothing short of pure awesomeness.

Duke Leto Atreides Duke Leto Atreides

Fantastic.

Do you think you could do some more Dune artwork?

ItoSaithWebb responds:

Very Possible

Priestess of Cthulhu Priestess of Cthulhu

Holy sh&t!

Nice one, you took me by surprise.

Innsmouth Bride Innsmouth Bride

HP Lovecraft, no?

I like how the picture kind of has a soft focus to it. Also, the subject matter es muy excellente. If there's any criticism, it's that the girl's face looks a bit strange. Then again, wouldn't we all have strange faces if we were carried off by aquatic monsters.

Great job.

Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy

What the shit?!

I don't know what to say. I'm completely taken aback. Nice use of colour though.

By the way, what gave you the idea of a girl feeding her unicorn worms?

yellowbouncyball responds:

hahaha- yeah I dont have much to say about this one... I blame it on the heroin.... err i mean... skittles?

It's Simple It's Simple

Brilliance!

I don't know why, but I find this image absolutely hilarious. Maybe it's because the way he's drawn makes Batman look like a drooling idiot. 10 stars.

there is a gnome in meh cereal there is a gnome in meh cereal

Nice style.

This would make a good children's book. The ostentatious, cereal bowl-inhabiting gnome.

Sethdd responds:

lol you start writing the story ill do the illustrations lol, thanks for the review

Experiment Number Six Experiment Number Six

Captivating.

I think this is an absolute marvel. Resembles a piece of German expressionist art, with some science fiction. I enjoy being able to read the emotion on that cyborg's face. Looks like it could be a page taken from a graphic novel.

Bravo!